– Relax before sex and be positive. Premature ejaculation is a psychological question as well as a physical problem. Stop seeing yourself as sexually inadequate. Satisfying self-esteem, losing self-respect, and showing a positive attitude rather than fearing or doubting yourself can make a difference for both you and your partner
– Masturbation is extremely healthy and natural. Regular construction ensures you are durable, prevents premature ejaculation, and even eliminates stress. Also, the more time you spend with yourself, the better you know your body and you can easily understand that you are warned. In this way, you know when to slow down or change position during sex.
– Monogam is a great way to improve your relationship performance in a relationship. The more time you spend with a person, the more relaxed you are during sex and the more you trust yourself.
– Change positions often. This way your attention can be dissipated. In addition, exploring different positions can make sex more exciting and make both partners satisfied.
– If you notice that you are very excited during sex, try to distract yourself by thinking of something completely different, like school or work. Temporarily dispersing your attention can help you relax and slow down.
– Slow, breathe deeply. Many men realize that slow and deep breathing during sex can help keep sex longer. The reason for this may be that breathing allows us to relax. Try to breathe deeply in your stomach. You feel the air is full. It can also help to hold two or three seconds before slowly giving your breath. It can be a calming effect.
– The person holding the control usually gets the most pleasure. Giving control to your partner can help to reduce your sensitivity slightly.